Friday, November 15, 2013

12 of the Best Islamic Animated Gifs



Asalamu Alaykom,



I love animated gifs.

The 99 Names of Allah is a great one to have.  I have had an unrealized goal of learning all the names.

This gif has the 99 Names of Allah in English and in the original Arabic---with the addition of pretty flowers.



 I'm going to put them both on my new Nokia Asha 200.  It's a simple smartphone.  I love that too.


Gifs can brighten your day




or get you out of a bad mood.




Gifs can teach you this



or that



or another one like that.




Hey!  How did he get in here?

He must have come in during the rain.




Hold on....there...found the right one.




Some gifs are really mini-lessons.




Others are only to remind you of what you already know




because we all have low moments when we need reminding.





We are not alone.






Alhumdulillah.  We are blessed.




Wishing you a blessed day wherever you are.

No comments: