Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ramadan 2013 Begins Wednesday, July 10


Asalamu Alaykom,




I wish everyone a blessed Ramadan.

I ESPECIALLY wish a blessed Ramadan for YOU!  I've written about Ramadan a lot over the years.  Click here to see a collection of postings which you might find interesting.

I'm also posting on a Pinterest board called, "Ramadan and Eid".  Click here to view that.

You need a month of getting closer to God just as much as I do...as we all do.  I hope that Allah accepts your efforts and mine.  At the end of Ramadan, may we be better people and may the world be a better place.

If you need some good Ramadan feelings to start you on your way, watch this video.  I saw it just now and had to post it right away.  Let me know what you feel about it.  I hope you like it.


4 comments:

Londoneya said...

Ramadan Kareem! I pray it is a successful and fruitful month for us all. I have some goals for Ramadan, which the lovely video you posted highlighted. May Allah help us reach the highest level of fasting! Have a peaceful month. :)

Yosra said...

Thank you, Londoneya :)

Ya Rab! I also hope the best for Egypt this Ramadan. I'm not sure how anyone can fast and remain fighting; it's antithetical.

Ameen to your du'a. May you reach your goals and higher iman.

Marie Harmony said...

May you and your family have a blessed Ramadan Yosra and may this time be full of peace and respect for Egypt.
Take care

Muslimah Delights said...

Ramadan Kareem!