Sunday, November 4, 2012

Arabic Alphabet Song with Muslim Themes


Asalamu Alaykom,




There are a lot of Arabic children's songs on youtube.  For sure, I can't recommend all of them.  Some are too fast.  Some are too uninteresting to watch.  Others, while the people posting it had good intentions, are of poor quality.

THIS one is great!  The cartoon is well done with interesting graphics.  The words go by quickly but they are spoken clearly.  There are helpful subtitles.  What I like too are the lyrics which extol the Islamic principles of being good, kind, clean, and fearing Allah.

Even if you are a grown-up, I think you'll enjoy this song.

Next, I'm working on a lesson for learning Arabic numbers.  Hey!  I've got to teach somebody something! :)

Love and Light to All!


4 comments:

Mai said...

As salaamu alaykum!

You might like this website:

www.arabic4us.com

It is for children with a load of different activities to learn the letters, numbers, vocabulary, and more. It also has dua', Qur'aan recitation, videos, and a truckload of things that even adults can learn from. Very cute and very educational, mashaa'Allah.

Yosra said...

Wa Alaykom Asalam,

Thanks, Mai! I can always use more good educational sites. There are SO MANY but not so many good ones.

And I'm soooo fine with learning Arabic from kids' stuff.

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving the info.

Love and Light!

Marie Vie said...

Definitely one for me...........The kid's way is for me one of the best way. Easy and funny!
Thanks Yosra

Yosra said...

Asalamu Alaykom Marie,

You're welcome! Glad you like it :)