Sunday, June 10, 2012

There is No One Like Me

Asalamu Alaykom,






Some of us listen to music and others don't.

I do.

I like good beats, positivity, and catchy hooks.


There is
no one like me!


This tune has it all---with the added plus of the group being named after one of my favorite movies.

DISCLAIMER: slight swearing, some drug and alcohol references.

Despite any bad, the good outweighs it for me. I have really been uplifted by this song at a time when I needed to remember who I am.

I’ve been
caterpillared
into a butterfly.


Actually, there’s so many good sentiments that I wanted to share the video showing all the lyrics. See if anything strikes true for you.

Alhumdulillah, we have the ability to discern truths from wherever they spring forth.

Alhumdulillah, we are able to grow not only OLDER but WISER.

Alhumdulillah, I’ve lived to see this moment.

Thanks for being with me.

There is no one like you either.



No comments: