Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stuff about Religions


I didn't write it but I will pass it along:

Taoism: Stuff happens.


Hinduism: This stuff happened before.


Buddhism: It is only the illusion of stuff happening.


Zen: What is the sound of stuff happening?


Islam: If stuff happens, it is the will of Allah.


Jehovah's Witness: Knock, knock, stuff happens.


Atheism: There is no such thing as stuff.


Agnosticism: Maybe stuff happens, maybe it doesn't.


Protestantism: Stuff won't happen if I work harder.


Catholicism: If stuff happens, I deserve it.


Judaism: Why does stuff always happen to me?


Televangelism: Send money or stuff will happen to you.


Rastafarianism: Smoke that stuff.

4 comments:

Anisah said...

I love this! I am gonna steal it :)

Anisah

Yosra said...

Asalamu Alaykom Anisah,

LOL you are the WORST at stealing! You leave a photo and everything! LOL!

Listen, I found it first and just consider that you found it next. No stealing involved :)

I did change the s-word from sh*t to stuff because I'm trying to appear ladylike and swearing totally blows that to pieces.

Come back again and find what you will. You are welcome here :)

New Wife said...

ahahahahahhahahaha. awesome.

Anisah said...

Ladylike? What is that? lol I have a bad sailor's mouth.

Anisah