Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Back, Baby!




Asalamu Alaykom and Blessings to you on this night, which is already half way through Ramadan.  The moon is all its fullest and glowing in the desert breezes here.  Alhumdulillah for the Quran recitation which wafts in.

I am back in Egypt with lots to share.

I haven't yet washed off American Airlines and Air Italia, so let me go do that and get back to you.

Thanks for comments!  I was able to read them on my new (and lovely) Kindle but not able (for some reason) to post them.  I have since done so. 

I promise to give you more reason to comment  in the weeks and months to come.

Sending you love and RAMADAN KAREEM!

2 comments:

Asma Khan said...

Welcome back... :)
Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed

MarieHarmony said...

Welcome back Yosra. Hope you had a good time over. Thank you for your nice posts over the weeks.
Take care and read you soon.