Monday, April 11, 2011

The Unseen



UNSEEN FORCES


ARE WORKING


IN YOUR FAVOR


That was the saying on the little black plastic ball I found in the snow a decade ago.  It wasn't a Magic Eight Ball.  It was more of a faux Magic Eight Ball with only one saying.  "Unseen forces are working in your favor."  It was true then and it's true now.  It's true for me and it's true for you.  At the time, I didn't fully understand how amazing the results would be but now I do.  Sitting here in Egypt, I know.

Life is amazing if you remain steadfast to Allah.  Allah has knowledge of the seen and the unseen.  People are so used to "Seeing is believing" but truly in Islam it is, "Not seeing is believing."

I've just had an email tonight which blew me away.  I mean blew me away like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.  Subhanallah!  It came to me exactly when I needed it.  It's all good.  Alhumdulillah.

Keep the faith.  Your deepest desire is known to Allah.  You can't hide it from Him!  Keep that desire burning and keep making du'a!

While you're at it...make some du'a for me if you can.  I am hoping and praying that the email is the answer to my prayers.

Ya rab! 

3 comments:

Marie said...

Just what I needed to read this morning - thanks Yosra.
Sometimes it is hard to keep our Faith alive and still believe when things are going wrong around.
But I keep praying knowing God knows everything of my life and what I wish.
Praying for you and your family too. May God bless you with wonders in this life and the next.

DSK said...

lovelyyy! :)

By the way you have been given the inspiration award at my blog, check it out when you have time sis! ;)

Aisha said...

beautiful and faithful sharing:)stay blessed