Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Enjoy the Goodness


In a happy sign of the times, maybe a Muslim can be in the news without being ridiculed. I read about Yusuf Islam/Cat Steven's claims of Coldplay plagiarizing from one of his song. Not sure if they did rip off or not. I don't hear it completely. I love them both!

But what I do hear from the comments is everyone treating Yusuf Islam as more of a person than a MUSLIM. And this was on
www.perezhilton.com !

Very cool :)


The other thing I was looking at today is Elizabeth Hasselbeck's gluten-free regime. See more about it
here. I continue to go easy on wheat and corn. I do think it's making a positive impact on me and my health. Just hope that decreasing gluten doesn't turn me into a Republican.


Lastly, there is a SPECIAL OFFER from www.walgreens.com for today;Wednesday, May 6, 2009. If you order photo developed through their site today, you can get a FREE 8 x 10 print. I did this last year and it's so nice to really get something FREE with no strings attached. You MUST put in the special code word MOTHER when you are ordering. Do that and it's YOURS!
I really love Walgreen's photo developing. It works especially great when you are living away from grandparents and want to send photos. All you have to do is send the info to a store near them and you save all the hassle of mailing. This could be especially good for those Americans living overseas.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you start getting even vaguely warm fuzzies for Sarah Palin--eat a chocolate chip cookie!!!
L&P
~Brooke