Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Tears for Palestine


Asalamu Alaykom,



Sometimes, I feel like I've cried so much for Palestine, that I can't possibly have more. This morning, with the sun shining and making rainbows splash unto our walls, I read this and found new tears.

Alhumdulillah, our brother Basem went straight to Jennah. Inshahallah, we will meet him there.

In the meantime, we all need to do one small thing to create big change: having interfaith dialogue, boycotting, voting, being involved with the policy makers, sponsoring children, and making du'a are all necessary from each one of us.

Time-sucking moments not only take from us and our families, but from our ummah. See what stupidity from Shaytan you can push out of your life so that you can enact positive change in the world. Inshallah.

Ya rab!

1 comment:

Quick It Girl. said...

Ya Allah! I read the story about Basem...it was so touching...May Allah grant us Jannah too...