Sunday, December 28, 2008

You Can Get What You Want



I got my G1 Phone. It seemed like an answer to alllll my needs. Last night I was happy with the possibilities it offered. Today, I couldn't locate my phone numbers. I couldn't figure out how to shut the windows. I got fed up. Most importantly, I couldn't get on line with it.

Thanks, neighbor with internet access!

I did fast more days, but then I got so sick that I haven't fasted since.

I don't have my car, but I've been blessed with rides.

I did have fun last night. I went from grumbling that AbuBoo was coming over to realizing that I could leave Mr. Boo with his father and go out! The little guy's fever was down, alhumdulillah.
I can't believe how I almost told AbuBoo not to come over. Helloooo! FREE BABYSITTER! All of us really need to stay open to possibilities. I had a wonderful evening out and ate delicious Thai food.

EgyptChick, you would be very proud of my companion.

The thing is...I am not sure if I am proud of who I am right now. I feel a bit mixed-up. Ahhhh, once again! Like old times!

I guess infatuation does that to a person.

But, if I can dream about my G1, only to cancel it the day after I buy it, then how wrong can I be about a man? I've been wrong so many times before, I wonder if it's possible for any of my dreams to come true.

2 comments:

egyptchick7 said...

Uh oh! Watch out! Holla! Does this mean Yosra's new anthem for 2009 is the following?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQuZduMcKfM

It sure beats Egyptian Boy:LOOOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7d00LEacEY

Salam :)

Yosra said...

Asalamu Alaykom EgyptChick,

LOL at your choice of anthem! I do like me some Kanye! Sure beats the Egyptian dudes all to heck.

Ya, I'm getting in touch with my roots. Not sure where this goes but for right now it is worth enough to me to continue.