Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Changing My Name

I've changed my name so many times by now.
I have been:
my birth name with my last name from my father,
my first name with my new last name after marriage
(I sounded way Anglo),
my first name with my new last name after second marriage,
Yosra and that new last name after second marriage
(I was an Honorary Arab),
and now...
Yosra and my last name from my father. I'm a beautiful mix now.
It cost me about a hundred bucks and an appearance in court.
Want to change your name for FREE?

Here's what I just did:

1 Rock star name

Cinder Neon

(Name of first pet and current car)

2 Gangsta name

Peppermint Bon Bon Sugar

(fave ice cream flavor& fave kind of cookie)

3 Detective name

Hot Pink Porcupine

(favorite color and fave animal)

4 Soap opera name

Idris Northampton

(middle name and city where you were born)

7 Super hero name

The Hunter Green Chai Latte

( "the", 2nd favorite color and fave drink)

8 NASCAR name

Thomas John

(the first names of your grandfathers)

9 Disco name

Happy Dark Chocolate


(favorite perfume/cologne/scent and fave candy)

12 Spy name

Fall Sunflower

(your favorite season/holiday and fave flower)

13 Cartoon name

Honeycrisp Apple Tankie

(favorite fruit, one article of clothing you are wearing right now plus "ie" or "y")

14 Hippy name

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Oak

(what you ate for breakfast this morning and your favorite tree)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crepe Dogwood, I can live with that better than yesterday's Cream of Wheat Dogwood ;)
I finally like my name as it sounds uber-American and I think it makes fer good dawah, inshallah. Yes, Muslims come with names like Michelle, Tiffany, Heather, etc.
L&P
~Brooke