Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Defintions


Today I went back to work and Mr. Boo went to daycare. BIG DAY!
Here's what I figured out:


No car=God's weight loss plan

Daycare=toddler spa

Return to work=classroom chaos

Eid Party=Dentist's money in the bank

Old co-workers=new stories

New co-workers=old stories

Teaching again=Finding my voice

Naughty girls=my favorites

Reading a story=being on stage

End of the day=exhaling

Picking up Mr. Boo=healing my heart

Coming home=shutting the apartment door on the world

4 comments:

L_Oman said...

Yosra - :) What more can I say, dear?

Anonymous said...

Some students are really blessed in the classroom--Your storytimes must be fab! It always amazes me how our backgrounds evolve, subhannallah.
Love and Peace,
~Brooke

Shabana said...

Yayy! congrats on your first day of work and back to life, alhamdulillah :-)

Kathryn said...

Hi Yosra,

Sounds like you're enjoying teaching again! I'm glad things are going well for you and you sound like you're starting to be in a more relaxed and happy place in your life - that makes me really happy for you! :O)

Your friend,
Kathryn