Monday, August 25, 2008

Randomly Me


Whats your name spelt backwards?
Arsoy

What did you do last night?
That would be Saturday night. I sat on the computer trying not to think of my newest man flying away from me for three hours. Then, I talked with him once he reached his home again.

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Photos of a cute haircut for my girl.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Not knowingly.

Last time you swam in a pool?
June. It was awesome. I was wearing my new Nike Clearance Store ensemble of pants and long top. Didn't totally work, but at least I tried to keep covered. Dang thing clung too much.

What are you wearing?
Long-sleeved mocha brown ribbed v-neck T-shirt with moss green cargo capris.

How many cars have you owned?
EVER? The red Chevy, the green Oldsmobile, the tan Buick, the black Volvo and lastly the teal Corolla in Florida. That makes five. I actually don't own a car right now.

Type of music you dislike most?
Angst-ridden rant rock.

Are you registered to vote?
Yes. And may the best Barak win.

Do you have cable?
Nope.

What kind of computer do you use?
Toshiba laptop.

Ever made a prank phone call?
As a kid, ya.

You like anyone right now?
I like many, many people. Do you mean of the opposite sex? I try to keep that to only one at a time.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Sky diving.

Furthest place you ever traveled?
Egypt.

What's your favorite comic strip?
Close to Home.

Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Yes, and I love to sing it because this country started on wonderful principles.

Shower, morning or night?
Morning. In Florida, both.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Waking Ned Devine. I know...I keep talking about it, but I've seen it three times this summer.

Favorite pizza toppings?
Turkey pepperoni, spinach, alfredo sauce, black olives

Chips or popcorn?
POPCORN! But it's made me all gurgly tonight. Drinking baking soda water to combat the effects.

What cell phone provider do you have?
T-Mobile

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Why? Huh? What?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No.

Orange Juice or apple?
Apple

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
The funked out theatre kids--oh, wait! For some reason I thought of who I sat with in H.S. That's actually a more interesting question. Oh, ya, it's always Mr. Boo and me for lunch.

Favorite chocolate bar?
Hershey's Dark Chocolate OR Three Musketeers with Mint

Who is your longest friend and how long?
mi amiga-- since 1985. That's 23 years!!!

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last week. It wasn't grown at OUR home, but somebody grew it!

Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, for speech competitions and for Best in Drama in middle school.

Favorite arcade game?
I love pinball. Paperboy is the video game I played in the actual arcade. Legend of Zelda is what I played at home.

Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Never.

Sprite or 7-UP?
Sprite

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Uniform for eigth grade in the Virgin Islands of hideous bright yellow top (looked great on all the brown skin and horrible on me) with box-pleated navy blue skirt (looked garagantuan).
McDonald's afterschool job in H.S.

Wore the KKK uniform in a college production of "The Foreigner". That was a trip to look in the mirror and see myself as something so abhorrent. Just last year, I traveled to the Carolinas and saw a real KKK uniform in a museum. Chilling.

Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
Creme Excellence hair dye by Loreal! I'm really loving this, Gang.

Ever thrown up in public?
When I was pregnant for the first time with my big guy, I went out to eat at a buffet, and then to an opening night show. I threw it all up (but not out), while still in the theatre, then ran out to find the trash can before I spewed. Really, really gross. Do NOT overeat while pregnant. Do NOT wear heavy sweaters while pregnant. And for sure, don't do them both together.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
TRUE LOVE, BABY! YA!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Definately.

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?
Mr. Boo votes for Spongebob

Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Yes.

What message is on your voicemail machine?
I don't have a home phone.

Where would you like to go right now?
To the side of my loving husband...if I had one.

Whats the name of your pet?
Mr. Boo

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
I have a black travel bag, which I used for my Egypt trip. It's part diaper bag, part purse.

What do you think about most?
I think about what I should do for my life; what's the best way to be me.

2 comments:

UmmAbdullah said...

Salaam Alaikum.

Really interesting blog you've got here! I loved the questions & and tthe answers!

Yosra said...

Asalamalaykom UmmAbdullah,

It's taken me forever to respond! Thanks for the compliment! Keep looking around and maybe you'll find more things to like, inshahallah. :)